Coronavirus Resources and Latest Updates for Higher Education
Resources, Statements & Guidelines
- The latest information from the CDC.
- Latest information from the World Health Organization
- Updated travel ban information from the CDC
- Statement from EDUCAUSE
- Statements from the US Department of Education
- CDC Guidance for Student Foreign Travel for Institutions of Higher Education
- CDC Guidance for Administrators of US Institutions of Higher Education
- CDC Resources for Institutions of Higher Education
- OLC Guidelines for Continuity Planning and Emergency Preparedness for the Coronavirus
- Resources from American Association of University Professors (AAUP)
- UPCEA Resources for Higher Education: Continuously Curated and Updated
Latest News from the Higher Education Industry
- March 11, 2020. | USA Today: College closings: Close to 100 colleges are canceling in-person classes and moving online
- March 11, 2020 | Inside Higher Ed: LIVE CONTINUOUS UPDATES: How higher education is reacting to the new coronavirus pandemic.
- March 10, 2020 | Education Dive: Feds relax online education rules for international students amid coronavirus threat
- March 9, 2020 | US News & World Report: Coronavirus Takes Toll on K-12 and Higher Education
- March 6, 2020 | New York Times: First U.S. Colleges Close Classrooms as Virus Spreads. More Could Follow.
- March 5, 2020 | Inside Higher Ed: Survey Looks at Disruptions in Chinese Student Recruitment and Student Travel
- March 4, 2020 | Inside Higher Ed: NAFSA Weighs In on CDC Travel Guidance
- March 3, 2020 | The Chronicle of Higher Education: The Coronavirus Threatens to Upend Higher Ed. Here are the Latest Developments.
- March 3, 2020 | Inside Higher Ed: CDC to Colleges: ‘Consider’ Canceling Exchange Programs
- March 2, 2020 | Inside Higher Ed: Colleges Report Student Exposures, Quarantines and More
- February 27, 2020 | Inside Higher Ed: How College Leaders Should Prepare their Campuses for Coronavirus
- February 26, 2020 | The Chronicle of Higher Education: Colleges Pull Back From Italy and South Korea as Coronavirus Spreads
- February 26, 2020 | Daily Hampshire Gazette: Colleges that are pausing study abroad due to Coronavirus
- February 25, 2020 | Inside Higher Ed: Coronavirus Forces Universities Online
- February 13, 2020 | Inside Higher Ed: How Coronavirus could affect higher ed enrollment